Support WildEarth Guardians – stock gifts, estate planning, and other ways to donate
More Ways to Give
Take advantage of your employer’s matching gift program.
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions made by their employees.
Here’s how it works:
1. Check with the human resources department at your (or your spouse’s) company to see if the company has a matching gift program, and to make sure disqualifying restrictions do not apply.
2. Pick up and fill out a matching gift form.
3. Send the form to WildEarth Guardians along with your contribution.
4. WildEarth Guardians completes the form and mails it back to your company.
5. Your company sends WildEarth Guardians a contribution to match the amount you sent.
If the company does not have a matching gift program, an inquiry from an employee can sometimes help motivate management to set one up.
WildEarth Guardians benefits each year from a wide variety of goods or services that have been donated to the organization. These invaluable contributions include donations of food or beverages for fundraisers, meeting spaces, raffle and auction items, office equipment, and an array of professional services such as legal aid, graphic design, or printing. In most cases, these gifts are tax-deductible.
If you or your company would like to make an in-kind donation to WildEarth Guardians, please contact our development director, Kevin Gaither-Banchoff, at (520) 869.4673 or email@example.com.
If you would like to donate wildlife or wild places images for us to use in our electronic or print materials, please contact our communications director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Give appreciated stock to maximize your impact and tax benefits.
WildEarth Guardians happily accepts donations of stock. View our Stock Donation Guide for more information and instructions.
Donate When You Buy
Give to WildEarth Guardians while shopping.
AmazonSmile: Shop at AmazonSmile and Amazon will make a donation to WildEarth Guardians. Get started here.
CaringCent: By registering a credit or debit card with CaringCent, you can now donate your checkout counter change from purchases to our organization. Your change is generated by rounding your purchase price to the nearest whole dollar, with the difference going to WildEarth Guardians. For more information or to get started click here.
Reflective Jewelry: A custom and designer jewelry studio located in Santa Fe, New Mexico. A pioneer in ethical jewelry, they are the only certified Fairtrade Gold jewelers in the US—and were named the 2019 Santa Fe Green Business of the Year. All of their jewelry is handmade using old-world artisan techniques. 20% of your purchase can be donated back to WildEarth Guardians. Just use code WEG at checkout on ReflectiveJewelry.com or mention us over the phone.
Make a commitment from your will, living trust, or other estate plans.
There are various ways you can make a financial commitment from your will, living trust, or other estate plans to protect the environment. All of these options offer various tax benefits designed to encourage charitable giving.
Planned giving options include:
- Bequests: Make a gift to support the conservation work of future generations in your will or living trust.
- Retirement Plan Assets: Use your tax deferred retirement plan assets to protect the wildlife, wild places, and wild rivers of the American West.
- Life Income Gifts: Transfer assets to WildEarth Guardians and you receive income for a term of years or for life. This usually takes the form of an annuity.
- Aldo Leopold Society: We honor and recognize individuals who make a commitment to the environment by including WildEarth Guardians in their estate plans.
We welcome the opportunity to show you the potential benefits of making a gift to support our work. To learn more about planned giving options and about resources to help you make the best decision for you, contact Kevin Gaither-Banchoff at (520) 869.4673 or email@example.com today.
Photo Credit: iStock